Use and Care Instructions

Each Dollchunk piece requires care to make sure it lasts. Please avoid exposure to liquids, chemicals, or prolonged sunlight/UV rays which can cause metals and acrylics to wear, rust or tarnish and degrade, which in some cases may cause skin irritation or allergies as a result. Please follow these instructions to avoid issues, and as with all jewelry, know your individual skin's sensitivities and allergies.

Water: Do NOT submerge your Dollchunk jewelry pieces in water. Metals may rust or become tarnished. Acrylic is NOT waterproof, it's only water resistant. Remember to remove your Dollchunk before washing your hands, showering/bathing, and swimming. If your Dollchunk jewelry becomes wet, allow it to dry thoroughly before wearing again.

Chemicals: Avoid exposing your Dollchunk jewelry to harsh chemicals and cleaning products. This includes hand sanitizers, lotions, oils, perfume, hair spray, cleaning solutions, nail polish remover, and any similar products. These and other solvent chemicals will react to metals and acrylic, which may cause degradation, and in some cases, may result in skin irritation or allergic reactions.

Sunlight/UV Rays: Store your Dollchunk jewelry out of direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can cause discoloration and degradation. This includes UV exposure during gel and acrylic nail treatments as well as other types of UV light exposure.

Cleaning: Given jewelry is worn in close contact with your skin for prolonged periods of time, it's important to keep your Dollchunk jewelry clean so that oil, dirt, bacteria or other irritants won't build up on your jewelry. This is especially true with rings, which are in direct contact with your skin, especially as acrylic is a porous material. We recommend using warm water, a mild dish detergent and a soft cloth to gently clean your Dollchunk jewelry on a frequent basis. Always allow it to dry thoroughly before continuing use.

Scratches and Finish: If your Dollchunk jewelry becomes dull or has minor scratches, we recommend using a soft cloth with a little bit of food grade mineral oil to shine it up and remove surface-level scratches.